Juice Recipes for Detoxification





I like to make juice with my juicer. It's very satisfying that I can pluck the organic veggies right from my garden. I am sticking to vegetable juice blends with some herbs and lemon to help the flavor.

Cucumber and Celery are the base of the drink and create the most liquid for the juice. In order to make about 4 cups of juice here is what I use:

2 Cucumbers peeled
5 stalks of celery with tops on
1 bunch of Spinach
6 leaves of Swiss Chard
8 small leaves of Kale
2 leaves of Vitamin Greens (from my garden, also optional)
1 Beet peeled with their tops
1/5 of a Red Cabbage
1 Green Apple (optional)
1 whole Lemon peeled
leftover broccoli stalks
6 sprigs of Parsley
1 tsp of Ginger
1 tsp of Cinnamon


Share with a loved one and enjoy! Drink with a straw if its hard to get it down the first time.

Comments

Anonymous said…
YUM! Buying a new juicer this week. What kind do you have?

-Taryn
Permie333 said…
I have the Breville Juicer and has worked great for going on 6 years. I finally will have to buy a new one and am shopping around. Please let me know if you find a good one!