Organic Maintenance

"Organic Maintenance".
My husband's interpretation.
He is using a small blow torch to
incinerate the pests in my
garden.






There are other safer methods:

Neem oil is to rid your garden from fungus, but it seems to work well with
many other pests.

BT is a great method to rid your garden of slugs, worms, caterpillars.

One of my favorite methods is creating an oasis for the "good bugs", like pollinators and assasinators. I plant marigolds, petunias, zinnias, gregg's mistflower, yarrow, and milkweed.

Also, you can purchase a Praying Mantis egg, put in a bag near your garden in late Spring, and it will hatch like 200 babies. I have been seeing them all over my garden. They will attack the bigger guys you don't want around. I also have assassin bugs, ladybugs, bees, wasps, and spiders!

I will post photos of all the bugs in the various stages so you can see what to look out for.

Comments